Thursday 8 August 2013

25 questions tag

 
Hi guys,

Today I am going to do the 25 questions tag which I decided to do after watching Blair Fowler's video (otherjuicystar07) which I will link here. It is basically just 25 random questions which I will be answering, so lets get started...

1. Do you have any pets? - Yes I have two dogs.
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you: - My TV remote, my glass of coke and a bag of pombears.
3. What's the weather like right now? - Its raining and thundering.
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? - I am 15 so I don't drive.
5. What time did you wake up this morning? - 9:15
6. When was the last time you showered? - This morning.
7. What was the last movie you saw? - Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix.
8. What does your last text message say? - I don't know (I can't find my phone)
9. What's your ringtone? - The song that came with the phone (I don't know how to change it)
10. Have you ever been to a different country? - Wales.
11. Do you like sushi? - No.
12. Where do you buy your groceries? - Tesco.
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? - No.
14. How many siblings do you have? - 1.
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? - Laptop.
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? - 16.
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? - Neither.
18. Do you colour your hair? - No.
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. - Go on the treadmill.
20. When was the last time you cried? - A few days ago.
21. What is your perfect pizza topping? - Margarita.
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? - Cheeseburgers.
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? - No, the latest I have stayed up until is 5am.
24. What is your eye colour? - Hazel
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? - Yes, I like coke better.


Thanks for reading, if you do this tag please leave a link in the comments below. See you in my next post.
Fashion Gold x

No comments:

Post a Comment