Wednesday 7 August 2013

Celebrity style - leopard print jeans

Hey guys,

After buying two pairs of leopard print jeans on the H&M website (for only £3 each!) I was wondering how I would actually style them, so of course I looked to celebrities for inspiration and found 5 ideas for outfits using different styles of leopard print jeans which I am going to show you now.

1. Fearne Cotton


For this outfit Fearne is wearing pink leopard print jeans, which look a little bit more muted than regular coloured leopard print. I like this look because she keeps it simple and casual by pairing the jeans with a muted grey and black graphic tee and a pair of black pumps. This outfit would be good for running errands or getting coffee with friends. 
Get similar jeans here (the ones I got, they are the most similar ones I could find).

2. Ariel Winter


Even though leopard print is already edgy Ariel has made it even edgier by adding a leather jacket and boots, whilst still keeping it girly by adding small touches like the hoop earrings and straw fedora. This outfit would be great for going shopping with friends.
Get similar jeans here.

3. Kylie Jenner


This outfit is definitely my favourite out of the five, because I like how it is casual but also very edgy at the same time and as Kylie Jenner is one of the main celebrities I look to for fashion inspiration I naturally really liked this outfit. She pairs her blue leopard print jeans with a simple dark grey top with the sleeves rolled up and a pair of black combat boots, pairing the jeans with simple neutral toned pieces makes the jeans the statement piece in the outfit. This outfit would be perfect for shopping or hanging out with friends.
Get similar jeans here.

4. Jessica Alba


Jessica Alba's outfit is definitely the most daring out of the five but I still think it looks amazing. Some people may think that leopard print is daring enough, but by pairing it with a florescent top makes it even more eye catching. She wears light grey leopard print jeans which actually have a strip of florescent pink up one side and a strip of green up the other (not seen in this picture) paired with a florescent pink tank top and a simple black cardigan. This outfit would be perfect for shopping or sightseeing.
Get the exact jeans here.

5. Hilary Duff


For this outfit Hilary Duff keeps it simple by pairing her light and dark brown leopard print jeans with a white tank which has a very light grey skull print on it and a nude/light pink cardigan, she is also wearing a nude pair of heels and carrying a black quilted tote bag.
Get the exact jeans here.

Thanks for reading and I hope I gave you some good outfit ideas or inspiration for how to wear leopard print jeans. Please leave a comment down below saying which outfit you liked the best. Speak to you in my next post.
Fashion Gold x

No comments:

Post a Comment