Tuesday 20 August 2013

Shopaholic Tag!

Hi guys,

Today I am going to do the shopaholic tag because after watching beautybaby44's video which I will link here, I thought it looked like a lot of fun to do. There are eleven questions all about shopping, which I am really excited to answer, so lets get started!

1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
Yes.
2. How would you classify your style?
Edgy bohemian and very occasionally a little preppy.
3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?
Primark.
4. Where do you find the best deals?
At car boot sales, Primark and H&M.
5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?
I don't really splurge for designers but if I did it would be either Chanel or Louis Vuitton.
6. Do you have a go to shopping outfit?
Jeans, jumper and any flats.
7. What is your guilty pleasure? (Not including makeup)
Bags.
8. What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?
Skinny jeans.
9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
Leather leggings and the cut out buckle boots.
10. What trend did you love that passed way to quickly?
There isn't one.
11. Who is your fashion icon?
I love how Kylie and Kendall Jenner, Selena Gomez and Aria Montgomery from Pretty Little Liars dress and I definitely look to them for style advice.

I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading, feel free to leave a link to your tag if you did one. I will speak to you in my next post.
Fashion Gold x

No comments:

Post a Comment