Thursday 1 August 2013

How to find your own style




Hey readers,

So lately I have been struggling with how I could find my own personal style, I searched online but could not find anything which helped me, but when I was looking through my YouTube subscriptions I came across a video by MissMeghanMakeup on how to find your own style, this video helped me ALOT and I am going to share with you some tips I have picked up through Meghan's video and from my own ideas, so lets get started...
1. My first tip is one I picked up from Meghan's video (which is linked at the bottom of this post) and it is to grab lots of magazines and cut out any outfits, accessories and shoes that you absolutely LOVE, it is important that you love these items and feel like you want to buy them straight away after seeing them, because it will help you find a pattern later. Now stick all of your pictures down onto a piece of paper. You should now be able to see a pattern running throughout the pictures which will give you a good indication as to what style you typically go for.

2. My second tip is to go through your closet and see what type of items you seem to gravitate towards the most, which should make you able to spot a pattern throughout the clothes of what style of clothing you buy the most.

3. Last but not least my third tip is to go through your closet ad pick out your most worn outfits and lay them out side by side, where you should see a pattern between what style of clothing you normally wear.

Thanks for reading, I hope these tips helped, I will link Meghan's video here for you to go and watch for even more tips.
I will speak to you in my next post.
Fashion Gold x

No comments:

Post a Comment