Monday 19 August 2013

Mani Monday

Hi guys,

Today I am doing my second Mani Monday post (sorry I didn't do one last week). This is where I show you five nail designs which I am liking for this week (all pictures are from pinterest). Now lets get started...


So this first design I actually did on my own nails a few weeks ago and I really like it because it mixes different patterns and colours and makes it look classy but still modern.


This next design is actually Kylie Jenner's nails from a few weeks ago on her and Kendall's blog. She has a different pattern on each nail but they are all black and white which makes it still look good together.


I love these nails because I love any nail design which has mint green in it and I also love the daisy design on them.


I also love this nail design because once again it is mint green but this time it has small gold hearts all over it. I think that the colours look great together and the design is perfect for the summer.


This nail design is probably my favourite because I think that the fox design would be great for the fall time, although it does look hard to do.

Thanks for reading and please check out my last Mani Monday post here.
Fashion Gold x

No comments:

Post a Comment