Sunday 11 August 2013

Celebrity Style - Kylie Jenner

Hi guys,

Today I am doing another celebrity style post, with fashion inspired by Kylie Jenner. I love Kylie's fashion because it is a lot like mine, she dresses edgy and definitely works the grunge trend, whilst still managing to incorporate some chic and more sophisticated looks. 
I will be showing you five outfits that Kylie wore and I will include links to similar items after each picture.


This outfit is definitely one of her more edgier looks. She pairs a pair of black leather leggings with a black Rottweiler muscle tee and finishes it off with a pair of black and gold T-bar heels. I love this outfit and it is definitely one of my favourite looks from her. You can get a similar top here.


This second outfit is another edgy look, but is more casual than the last and also more wearable as an everyday outfit. Kylie pairs an eagle muscle tee with a pair of denim shorts and finishes off the outfit with a small silver necklace and a pair of black boots. You can get a similar top here.


For the third outfit I believe that Kylie wore this on the fourth of July. She pairs a simple white tank top with a pair of American flag shorts, red heart shaped sunglasses and some black combat boots. Get similar shorts here.



For the fourth outfit I chose one of her more chic, sophisticated looks. For this outfit Kylie wore a yellow lace blouse (which is from Zara, but sadly is sold out) paired with a pair of simple navy blue skinny jeans and a pair of nude heels. You can get a similar top here.


The last outfit I am showing you is another chicer look. Kylie pairs a simple white blouse with a pair of black shorts and finishes it off with a light pink and grey tweed jacket (which is actually from boohoo.com but is sadly sold out) you can find a similar one here. 

Thanks for reading and I will speak to you in my next post.
Fashion Gold x

No comments:

Post a Comment