Monday 5 August 2013

Mani Monday

Hey readers,

As it is Monday today I thought that I would do my first ever Mani Monday post where I would show you guys 5 pictures of cool nail designs which I want to try out and I will hopefully also give you guys some inspiration of nail designs you could try. All of the pictures are from pinterest.



I think that this tie dye nail art is so cool! but I have no idea how I would actually do it, so if any of you guys know how to do it please leave it in the comments below.

 
 
I also love this design, even though it uses more spring colours rather than summer I still think that the design and colours look fresh and are still suitable for summer.
 
 
 

I think that this nail design is perfect for the summer time because the colours are fresh and cool and the palm tree nail art is perfect for summer.
 
 
Even though I am not a fan of cats I do love this nail design because the colours are bright and look good together and the nail art is really cute.
 
 

 
 
Another palm tree design (I am starting to see a pattern) I love the colours used for this nail design because it looks like a sunset and the palm trees are so pretty, but I think that this design would be quite hard to recreate.
 
 
Thanks for reading and feel free to leave a comment with your favourite nail design down below and I will speak to you in my next blog post.
 
Fashion Gold x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment