Wednesday 14 August 2013

Celebrity Fashion - Kendall Jenner

Hi guys,

After doing my celebrity style post on Kylie Jenner I decided to do one on Kendall.
Kendall's style is definitely very casual and laid back and so I thought I would show you some of her casual outfits as well as one of her more dressy outfits.
In this post I will be talking about five of her outfits and I will also include links to similar items from the outfits. So lets get started...



This first outfit is probably Kendall's most casual outfit that I have seen. She wear a light pink velour tracksuit with a pair of simple flip flops. You can get a similar tracksuit bottoms here.


This outfit is another more casual one. She pairs a bow print jumper with a simple pair of black leggings and a fur rimmed pair of ugg boots. You can get similar boots here.


This outfit is the only dressier outfit I will be showing you in this post. In this outfit Kendall pairs a green wrap skirt with a white blouse that has a black bow detail and a pair of black oxford style shoes with white laces. Get similar shoes here.


For this outfit she has paired a simple white long sleeve top with florescent yellow skinny jeans and a pair of hidden heel trainers. You can get similar shoes here.


For the last outfit Kendall is wearing a denim and leather jacket which is actually from her and Kylie's line at Pacsun, she paired it with a black skater skirt, black booties and a black and white striped top. You can get the exact jacket here. (but it is now sold out)

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post and it helped you out if you wanted to know how Kendall Jenner dresses. I will speak to you in my next post.
Fashion Gold x

No comments:

Post a Comment