Sunday 4 August 2013

Music favourites - July

Hi guys,

Today I decided to do a post which is a bit different to my other posts, my music favourites from July. In this post I will be showing you my favourite songs from this month, which could hopefully give you some new songs to listen to, there will be a link to each song on the titles. So lets get started...

I have really been likely Hunter Hayes music lately and there are three songs from him which are my favourites for this month.
More than I should
I want crazy
Storm warning (which was in my Friday favourites post, I will put a link here if you want to check it out).

I have also been liking We can't stop by Miley Cyrus, I actually didn't like this song to start with but after listening to it a few times I quite like it now, although the music video is very weird.

Next is Avril Lavigne Heres to never growing up, I remember listening to Avril Lavigne girlfriend when I was younger and so when I heard she had a new song out I of course had to check it out and I really liked it, so if you liked Avril Lavigne's songs from a few years back then you will like this too as the music video and song definitely bring me back to when I was younger.

The next one is a group rather than a single song and it is Cimorelli, I will link my favourite song here which is Made in America.


My last favourite is another band called The Summer Set, as I have mentioned in a previous post they are my all time favourite band and I will link a few of my favourite songs by them here, Boomerang, Maybe tonight, Mannequin.


Thanks for reading and I hope you found some new songs to listen to.
Fashion Gold x

No comments:

Post a Comment