Friday 2 August 2013

Friday Favourites

Hi readers,

As today is Friday I thought that I would do my first Friday favourites post with some of my favourite things from this week, from food to fashion. Please leave your comments down below and feel free to leave a link to any of your Friday favourites posts below also. Lets get started...

Favourite food - chocolate covered strawberry cookies via http://cutestfood.com/

 
Favourite room - via pinterest
 
 
Favourite song lyrics - from The Summer Sets 'maybe tonight' - Watch the video here
 

 

 
Favourite animal picture- so cute! via pinterest
 
 
 
Favourite organisation idea - via pinterest
 
 
Favourite song - Hunter Hayes 'storm warning' - Watch the video here
 
 
Favourite TV show - 90210 (I am only on season 4 at the moment)
 
 
 
Thanks for reading and I will speak to you in my next post.
 
Fashion Gold x

No comments:

Post a Comment