Wednesday 21 August 2013

Baby lips in the UK!


Hi guys,

So I am SO excited because I found out last week that baby lips have finally hit the UK and that they were only selling them in Boots and Superdrug, so I went shopping on Monday and made sure to stop off in Boots to get myself a baby lips, in boots they are £2.99 each and I got the mint fresh scented one (which I will do a review on soon). I thought it was great that they had finally come over to the UK, but I was a little annoyed because whenever I wanted to get a new one I would have to go into town because that is where the nearest Boots and Superdrug are, but then today I went to Tesco as normal and for some reason looked down the beauty isle where I spotted a display with all six flavours of baby lips!!! and they are doing a deal of 2 for £5 so of course I had to pick up two different flavours, so I got peach kiss which is a peach tinted and scented lip balm and a hydrate lip balm. 
Basically the reason for me doing this very random post is to let people know that baby lips have finally hit the UK and that they are now in Tesco as well as Superdrug and Boots.

Thanks for reading, please comment below whether you have brought a baby lips and if so what flavour you got and I will speak to you in my next post.
Fashion Gold x

No comments:

Post a Comment