Friday 2 August 2013

Colours of the rainbow tag!

Hey readers,

So I am really excited today to do the colours of the rainbow tag, because I think it is such an interesting tag and it was really fun to put together, so there are 9 colours, the colours of the rainbow and then 2 extra colours which are pink and multi-coloured. So lets get started...
Red


For red I have chosen these high top converse which you can buy here, even though these are burgundy I thought I would still use them because they are currently my favourite pair of shoes and are also the first pair of converse I have ever owned so I have been wearing them VERY frequently.

Orange




For orange I chose the mango and papaya body spray from natural collection at boots. This body spray is definitely perfect for the summer time as it smells fruity and fresh and because it comes in a plastic bottle it is great for keeping in your bag because it wont break.

Yellow


For yellow I chose this simply home Yankee candle in vanilla frosting. This candle is the BEST candle I have ever owned, it smells amazing and lasts for a very long time. I definitely recommend this candle to anyone who likes sweet scents. It is also quite a strong candle and makes your room smell for at least one day after burning it so I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who doesn't like stronger candles. Even though I love this candle there is a problem of it giving off a lot of smoke after a few times burning it, so I have to cut down the wick each time before I burn it to stop it smoking, but other than that it is amazing and I will most probably be re-purchasing it.

Green


For green I have chosen a nail polish from Rimmel London I love lasting finish in misty jade, I love the colour of this nail polish as I think that mint green is a perfect colour for all year round and the Rimmel London nail polishes are good quality so I would recommend this to anyone.

Blue

For blue I have chosen another nail polish, because I do love this polish but it was also very hard to find something for blue. This is a New York Color nail polish in water street blue and I think it is great for summer because it is fresh and bright (although in the picture it looks darker) and it goes on well, only needing a few coats.

Indigo
For indigo I also found it very hard to find something I liked in this colour, but I eventually found this natural collection by boots passion fruit body spray. I do really like this spray, I just don't use it very often, but I recommend it to anyone who likes a sweeter scented spray. This is also great value for money as I got it in a deal for three for two, but originally it was only £2 so it is really cheap for its quality.

Violet


For violet I chose my favourite perfume which is Enchanted by Taylor Swift. This perfume smells amazing! and I recommend it to anyone who also likes a sweeter scent, it is also quite cheap although I have used up my bottle very quickly because I wear it so much. I am also a huge fan of Taylor Swift which is what lead me to getting this perfume, but even if you are not a fan I would still recommend it.

Pink

For pink I chose yet another body spray, which is Victoria's secret Pink warm and cozy. I chose this because it is my most worn body spray and I absolutely LOVE the smell of this. Originally before I brought this one I wanted another scent (I can't remember which one) but they were sold out so I got this one instead and I am sooo glad that I did because I love it and I recommend it to anyone.

Multi-coloured

For multi-coloured I have chosen one of my favourite possessions EVER. It is The Summer Set's Legendary CD which I got when I went to see them on their Wake up and be awesome tour. This CD I recommend to everyone, because it has the most amazing songs on it and it is obviously by my favourite band. Seeing them live was the best day ever and meeting Josh from the band made it an even better day. This is my favourite CD that I own and I will link some of the songs here:
Boomerang, Lightning in a bottle, F**k you over

Thanks for reading and I tag all of you guys to do this tag as well, feel free to leave a link to your tag in the comments below, remember to check out The Summer Set's videos.
Fashion Gold x

No comments:

Post a Comment