Thursday 15 August 2013

This or that tag

Hey readers,

I was thinking of a new blog post I could do today, when I came across the this or that tag on YouTube and I decided to do it myself, because it seems like a lot of fun, in this tag I basically get two choices of things from 6 categories, where I have to pick which one I prefer, but as I don't wear makeup I have decided to miss out the makeup questions (although I will write them down below in case any of you want to do this tag yourself) Now lets get started....

Nails:

OPI or china glaze - OPI
Long or short - Long
Acrylic or natural - Natural
Bright's or darks - Darks
Flower or no flower - No flower

Body:

perfume or body splash - Perfume
lotion or body butter - Lotion
body wash or soap - Body wash
lush or other bath company - Other bath company (I prefer the body shop)

Fashion:

jeans or sweat pants - Jeans
long sleeve of short - Long sleeve
dresses or skirts - I don't wear either but if I had to choose, dresses
stripes or plaid - Stripes
flip flops or sandals - Flip flops
scarves or hats - Scarves
studs or dangly earrings - Studs
necklaces or bracelets - Bracelets
heels or flats - Flats
cowboy boots or riding boots - Riding boots
jacket or hoodie - Hoodie
forever 21 or Charlotte Russe - Forever 21
Abercombie and Fitch or Hollister - Abercrombie and Fitch
Saks 5th avenue or Nordstrom - Nordstrom

Hair:

curly or straight - Curly
bun or ponytail - Bun
bobby pins or butterfly clips - Bobby pins
hair spray or gel - Hairspray
long or short - Long
light or dark - Dark
side sweep bangs or full bangs - Side sweep bangs
up or down - Up

Random:

Rain or shine - Shine
Summer or winter - Winter
Fall or spring - Fall 
Chocolate or vanilla - Vanilla
East coast or west coast - West coast

Thanks for reading and if you want to do this tag then feel free to leave a link to yours down below.
Fashion Gold x

No comments:

Post a Comment